Our last day there...


We (my family and Kai Shen's family) woke up at 0900.
We have our breakfast in Kai Shen's family's room.
After breakfast, we changed...
We went to the sea for the last time of our trip...
Looked what we found...
A dead jellyfish...
My 2nd gor-gor, mummy and me with the dead jellyfish...
I saw a uncle taking a horse for a walk too...
Daddy took me there to take a picture with the horse and the uncle...
Daddy and me with the uncle and the horse.
Mummy, Daddy and me.
Uncle say:" mari saya dukung... you ambil gambar..."
So daddy let uncle carry...
Then I cried... Because I don't know who's this uncle...
He's a stranger to me... T.T
Mummy let me walk along the sea side while daddy go for his swim in the sea...
Daddy and mummy so sayang me... Hold my hands together...
After walking, we went to the pool to swim...
Until about 1200... Then we went back to our own rooms to clean up ourselfs and packed everything up...
We checked-out at 1300.
We have our lunch right beside The Legend Resort.
I slept when everyone is having lunch...
After lunch we head back to KL.
I really enjoyed myself!!!






nice trip!~
ReplyDelete