Lil Ern Yi is learning super fast!!!
Lil Ern Yi know how to say the word 'INCOMING' and also know when to use this word.
Mummy knew that for bout 2 weeks ago when I'm runing towards my cousin Kai Shen and shouting 'INCOMING'... Mummy was so shock that I know when to use the word. Mummy is also happy that I learn everything so fast!
"Good Job Lil Ern Yi!"
Besides the word 'INCOMING', I also know how to say:
#Flower = Flower
#Yi-Po = Grand-aunty
#Eyebrow = Eyebrow
#Legs = Legs
#Elmo = Elmo
#Zard = Lizard
#Sect = Insect
#Winnie = Winnie (1st yi-yi name)
#Julia = Julia (My doll's name)
#Bom-Bom = Bath
#Ern Yi = Ern Yi (My name)
#Mmm-Mmm = Shitting (I will let mummy know when I needa go poo)
#Soup = Soup
#Aiyo = Aiyo (Use this word when I do something careless)
#One = One
#Two = Two (I know how to do counting till 2 only)
#Three = Three
#Four = Four
#Five = Five (I follow what mummy say and I only can say till 5)
#I want = I want (Uses this when I want something)
#Sleep = Sleep
#Big = Big
#Pants = Pants
#Pig = Pig
#Knee = Knee
#Ankle = Ankle
#Where = Where
#Here = Here
#Sit = Sit
#Caver = Clever
#Tummy = Tummy
#Turn Around = Turn Around
Other than that, I learn how to put a DVD into a DVD player to play it.
Now mummy do use mandarin to ask me where is my eyes, ears, mouth, nose, hands and legs. I've already know where is my nose, hair, and mouth. Still confuse the eyes and ears. I'll learn slowly and mummy will help me to let everyone know about my progress. Thanks for watching me grow~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment