Hi there everyone!!! How is everyone been doing out there??
I haven't been updating my blog like 3 months?! Lots of stories to update~
Let's start talking about myself~
I know how to form sentences like:-
#"Can you feel the wind??"
#"Mummy sing 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' please..."
#and etc... ... ...
I've been going to my yi-yi's pre-school at Lina Anne's Music Studio for 2 months plus and mummy stopped my classes cause I'm too lazy to wake up so early in the morning~
The pre-school is located at Desa Pandan~ Fees is quite cheap~ But it's quite far for me to travel there everyday too~ It takes mummy 30 minutes to arrive there... Plus all the jam in Jalan Kuching... and we still need to pay extra RM2.00 by using the Duke Highway everyday in the morning~ So now I only continue my Shichida class every Friday in Centre Point and other days mummy will be teaching me~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment