I can DO Sign Language like:-
Basics:-
#Please
#More
#Bath
#Thank You
#Milk
#Water
#Eat
#Fly
#Book
#Car
#Fan
#Helicopter
#No
#Star
Animals:-
#Ants
#Bear
#Bird
#Butterfly
#Cat
#Dog
#Hippo
#Lion
#Monkey
#Elephant
#Giraffe
#Bird
#Turtle
#Fish
#Chicken
#Snake
Fruits:-
#Apple
#Grapes
I can SAY:-
#Dadi = Daddy
#Mama = Mummy
#Kong = Grandfather (Daddy's Dad)
#Kor-kor = Gor-Gor (Daddy's Sisters)
#Ye-ye = Grandfather (Mummy's Dad )
#Mar-mar = Grandmother (Mummy's Mum)
#Ka-ka = Kakak (Maid)
#Mor = More
#Mum-mum = Eat
#No-no = No
#Kar-kar = Car
#Soe = Shoe
#Sok = Socks
#Dok / wow-wow = Dog
#Cakt / Mew-mew = Cat
#Duc-duc = Duck
#Zow = Zoo
#Mo = Elmo
#Bub-ble = Bubble
#O-ow = Oppss
#Ouh-ouh = Sound of the Owl
#Siii = Sound of the Snake
#Co-co-da = Corcodile
#Bao = Carry
#Ter = There
#Com = Come
#Up = Up
#Bok-bok = Book
#Nen-nen = Milk
#Pok = Poke
#Cam = Jump
#Hor = Horse
#Sake = Satay
#Mmm = Sound of the Cow
#Moo = Moon
#Fis = Fish
#Clock = Clock
I KNOW where is my:-
#Eyes
#Nose
#Ears
#Mouth
#Cheek
#Hands
#Hair
#Fingers
#Toes
#Legs
#Knees
I KNOW:-
#Where to find my books.
#Where to put back my books.
#Where to get my diapers.
#How to kick a football.
#How to pass something that someone needs.
#How to pick up my stuffs when mummy ask me to keep.
#How to recognize my family members.
#How to recognize my toys like Julia the doll, Doggy the lil dog and etc.
#How to point to the animals in My Big book of Animals when someone ask me "Where is the Dog / Snake / Elephant / Zebra and etc?"
#How to recognize the fruits in my small little book of fruits.
#How to wash my hands and rubs my own body when Mummy ask me to do.
#How to share with others when someone ask me to do.
#How to hug someone when someone need a hug.
#How to wave Bye-bye and do Flying-kiss.
#How to sayang / kiss / sek-sek someone when daddy or mummy ask me to do.
#How to pat someone when they wants to sleep.
#How to wake Daddy up in the morning.
#How to put the pillow down on the floor when I want to lay down on the floor.
#How to flip the books. (I love doing that... I even flip the piano books and all the magazines)
#How to carry my own small little bag.
Daddy and Mummy is so proud that I know lots of things...
I also know where to find Phone, Camera, Food and etc when someone ask me where is it...
Everytime I done my task they will say "Clever Girl" or "Good Girl" and we clap our hands!!!
That every little thigs I can DO now at 17mths old!!!
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Little Things I can Do now at 17mths
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment