Monday, November 30, 2009

My recent photos

I like to play with Daddy or Mummy's cell phone recently...
I play with the camera on their cell phone...
Daddy and Mummy do help me to 'snap-snap' too...

Everyone!!! Please enjoy the my photos...

Smile... Oppss... Mummy forgotten to off the flash... @.@
My serious looking face...
Let's party!!!
"Ohh... Please...."
Tadaa... Me with my pink bandana...
Mummy always say if I take it off she won't bring me out gai-gai...
Mummy also say that I look 'mei-mei' when I wear it...
Huhu... Going to class again... Bringing Julia along...
But Mummy... I'm sleepy... Can I have another 5 more minutes nap....?
'Mummy... Caterpiller drink nen-nen...'
Cute boh...?
Me with the pooh bear's ears...
Say 'cheese'!!!
The look after bathing...
Yawn... I'm so sleepy...
Me with my naughty smile...
After bathing again...
Wear -mei-mei' want go out gai-gai lorr...
Mummy tie 2 pony tails for me...
Mummy say if I pull it off she's not bringing me out again...
I've to behave...
Last photo for everyone to see...
A bit blur.. But I do look cute right...? =P

No comments:

Post a Comment