Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A Christmas Carol

Daddy and mummy brought me to wat the movie "A Christmas Carol" in Mid Valley on 26/11/2009.

This is the 2nd time I went to cinema. I went in and I ate daddy and mummy's popcorn. And I do enjoy their coke and 100plus. Mummy say it's not good for me... But mummy allowed me to drink a bit. I watch some parts of the movie and some parts I was busy eating the pop corn and my own raisins that mummy bring it along in my diaper bag. After finish eating everything, it's time for 'nen-nen'~ When it's 'nen-nen' time, mummy cover me up with the nursing cover. I fell asleep until the show ends. I enjoy the part when the people singing the christmas song... And I like to look at the fire when the old man is sitting near the fire place... Enjoy it~

No comments:

Post a Comment