Daddy, mummy and both my 2nd & 3rd gor-gor taught me lots of new words...
Now I can SAY:-
#Dae-Di = Daddy
#Ma-Mie = Mummy
#Ah-Gong = Grandfather (Daddy's Dad)
#Gor-gor = Gor-gor (Daddy's sisters)
#Ye-Ye = Grandfather (Mummy's Dad)
#Mar-Mar = Grandmother (Mummy's Mum)
#Eh-eh = Yi-yi (Mummy's sisters)
#Kakak = Maid
#Piss = Please
#Eat = Eat
#Mor = More
#Nen-nen =Milk
#No-no = No
#Car = Car
#Soe = Shoe
#Soks = Socks
#Bub-ble = Bubble
#Book = Book
#Cow / Mmmm = Cow
#Dok / wow-wow = Dog
#Cakt / meww-meww = Cat
#Duc-duc / quack = Duck
#Zow = Zoo
#Ouh-ouh = Owl
#Bit / Hop-hop = Rabbit
#Hor / gok-gok = Horse
#Baa-baa = Goat / Sheep
#Be = Bee
#Ta-ger = Tiger
#Co-co-da = Crocodile
#Bear = Bear
#Fok = Frog
#Fis = Fish
#Piak = Mosquito
#Snak / siii = Snake
#Je-je = Sister
#Go-go = Brother
#Gil-gil = Girl
#Boy-boy =Boy
#Bag = Bag
#Jum = Jump
#Come = Come
#There = There
#Up = Up
#Daow =Down
#Poke = Poke
#Baby = Baby
#Bao = Carry
#Clock = Clock
#Slep = Sleep
#Moon = Moon
#Sta = Star
#Clap = Clap
#Mei-mei = Pretty
#Ball = Ball
#Cik-cak = Camera
#O-Ow = Oppss
#Mmm-Mmm = Poo-poo
#Nyam-nyam = Yum-yum
#Wa = Wow
#Cak = Peek-a-boo
#Shhh = Quiet
#Eh = Curious
#Spi-sii = Spray
#Mo = Elmo
#Pooh = Winnie the Pooh
#Eye = Eye
#Nos = Nose
#Eah = Ear
#Mut = Mouth
#Bow = Elbow
#Hand = Hand
#Hair = Hair
#Eiks = Legs
#Ter = Toes
#Tang = Tongue
#Satay = Satay
That's all I think. If I've miss out any I'll add it in later on...
"Good Job!!! Well Done Ern Yi" says daddy and mummy.
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Words I know how to say now at 18mths
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment